Hioki FT6031 Earth tester
Earthing or grounding of electrical equipment is essential to maintain safety, protecting lives, as well as prevent damage to equipment. The FT6031-03 is a IP67 dustproof and waterproof two- or three-pole ground resistance tester with large, easy-to-read display, highly sensitive earthing rods, and innovative cable winder that significantly reduces the amount of time needed to complete earth resistance tests. CAT IV 100 V, CAT III 150 V, CAT II 300 V
• IP67 protected – top of the industry
• Test all ground types from Class A to Class D with a single meter
• Wide 0 to 2000Ω measurement range
• Minimize cabling time with innovative earthing rods and cable winder
- Measurement system: Switchable between two- and three- electrode methods
- Measurement range: 20 Ω (0 to 20.00 Ω) 200 Ω (0 to 200.0 Ω) 2000 Ω (0 to 2000 Ω)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 %rdg. ±8 dgt. ±1.5 %rdg. ±4 dgt. ±1.5 %rdg. ±4 dgt.
- Earth voltage: 0 to 30.0 Vrms, Accuracy: ±2.3 %rdg. ±8 dgt. (50/60 Hz), ±1.3 %rdg. ±4 dgt. (DC)
- Dustproof and waterproof: IP65/IP67 (EN60529)
- Power supply: LR6 Alkaline battery ×4
- Possible number of measurements: 100 times (measurement conditions: three-electrode method, measuring 10 Ω)
To inquire about Electrical Test Equipment rental, kindly reach out to Skysun Energy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +973 3312 1984 or +971 5257 97530.