Fluke 87V - Industrial Multimeter
The Fluke 87V TRMS Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations. This digital multimeter takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. This electrical multimeter includes a unique function for accurately measuring noise at the VFD and at the motor terminals. Special shielding blocks high-frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems. The Fluke 87V digital multimeter have improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution, and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Safer and rugged: Safety-rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- Accurate: Measure current, voltage, and frequency on complex variable frequency drive (VFD) signals
- This electrical multimeter correctly measures pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
- Save time: The 87V multimeter includes a built-in thermometer and temperature probe
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for measuring non-linear signals
Rent Fluke 87V - Industrial Multimeter, kindly reach out to Skysun Energy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +973 3312 1984 or +971 5257 97530